Jumps & Bumps is a learn to ski program designed to give young skiers (5 to 12) an introduction to the skills of Freestyle Skiing in a safe and fun environment. Jumps & Bumps is a four-step program that involves a passport book that the skier’s coach fills out as the athlete progresses through the skills. Once the skier has completed all the levels, they will be awarded their “wings” the official crest of the Canadian Freestyle Team. Skiers entering the program must be able to demonstrate snowplow turns on easy terrain and they must also be comfortable with getting on and off a chair lift unassisted. Not only is the Jumps & Bumps program a fun way to ski and make friends, it also prepares young skiers with the basic skills needed to become future Olympic Champions.
Jumps & Bumps is a 1 day a week program that runs for 11 consecutive Saturdays.
The sustainability of the Apex Freestyle Club depends on volunteers and fundraising. This year the Apex Freestyle Club will be holding a raffle that all club members will have to participate in. The tickets are mandatory to be purchased as part of the athletes registration. This is a way for the athletes to get more involved in club activities by selling the tickets to recoup the initial cost while fundraising for the club. When payment is received for the tickets, they will be sent to you.
2016/17 REGISTRATION - EARLY BIRD DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 1, 2016
Space is limited in this very popular program, early registration is advised.
• Start date: Saturday, January 7, 2017 to Saturday, March 17, 2017 (11 consecutive weeks)
• Hours: 10am - 12pm, 1 hour lunch, 1pm - 3pm
• Meeting Place: Directly in front of the ski shop entrance.
• Full Day Fee: Early Bird Fee - $425 paid by December 1, 2016 ($495 after December 1, 2016)
• We are offering a half day Saturday morning or afternoon program again this year
• 1/2 Day Fee: Early Bird Fee - $250.00 paid by December 1, 2016 ($325 after December 1, 2016)
• Mandatory Raffle Ticket Purchase For all Jumps & Bumps programs: $100 per athlete
• Payment Plan Option: You will receive an invoice by email with payment options
- Upon registration you will be emailed an invoice with payment and payment options
- If you do not receive an email within 7 days please email email@example.com
- Thank you for registering for Jumps & Bumps
Fees do not include Mandatory Canadian Freestyle Ski Association membership insurance: http://freestyleski.com/member-services/cfsa-member-registration/ - Please see our Programs page for information and AFC refund policy.