The BC Freestyle Ski Association and its partners have set up a brand new program for kids ages 5-18 to "Try Freestyle" skiing. If you are an avid skier and want to learn more about "Freestyle" in a fun and safe environment at Apex, this is the perfect opportunity for you to "Try Freestyle". Please REGISTER below or contact Apex Freestyle Head Coach, Kenni Kuroda at email@example.com for more information.
"Try Freestyle" Dates & Times:
Dates: December 22 & 29
- Child must be 5 years old as of January 1, 2017
- Child must be able to ride a chairlift on their own and be able to ski blue runs comfortably
- Please meet your coaches in front of the Longshot next to the cafeteria on the day of the program
- A parent or guardian must be present with the child for registration prior to going out
- If you are 13-18 years old, please contact Kenni before registering: firstname.lastname@example.org