Competitive Freestyle is the highest level of our program designed for aspiring young skiers ages 13 to 18 years that want to take their skills to the top. With great coaching and a year round program consisting of at least two days a week of on snow training beginning mid November (snow conditions permitting), to April, and optional water ramp, trampoline and dry land training, athletes will be able to reach some of their highest goals.
Competitive program includes on snow training every Saturday and Sunday 9am to 3pm (1 hour lunch) as well as scheduled competitions throughout the season. Skiers will have the option to compete in all BC/Timber Tour Series events and eligible athletes will also have the option to compete at Canadian Series events, COT, Jr. Nationals and Senior Nationals. For those athletes not participating in the competitions, there will be no classes on those days. The competition dates are posted on our calendar.
The sustainability of the Apex Freestyle Club depends on volunteers and fundraising. This year the Apex Freestyle Club will be holding a raffle that all club members will have to participate in. The tickets are mandatory to be purchased as part of the athletes registration. This is a way for the athletes to get more involved in club activities by selling the tickets to recoup the initial cost while fundraising for the club. When payment is received the tickets will be sent to you or pick up arranged.
2017/18 EARLY BIRD DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 15, 2017
• On snow training starts: As snow permits
• Regular season starts: 1st Saturday after Apex opens
• Days/Hours: 9am to 3pm (1 hour lunch)
• Fee: $1420 early bird, $1555 after October 15
• Mandatory Raffle Ticket Purchase: $200 (must be paid by cash or cheque)
• Payment Plan Options: 3 post dated cheques (Oct. 15, Nov. 15, Dec. 15) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details