NO JUMPING WITHOUT A CURRENT FREESTYLE CANADA MEMBERSHIP AND SIGNED WAIVER - DOWNLOAD HERE
NO JUMPING WITHOUT A QUALIFIED COACH PRESENT
- Maximum 2 persons on the top platform at a time one on the ramp
- Maximum 1 person halfway up the last staircase
- All others waiting will be on or below the mid station landing
- No leaning over fenced areas
- Access to designated areas only
- No running
- No diving or jumping from the ramps
- No horse play
- No foul language
- No drugs or alcohol
- Swimming is limited to designated areas only
- Absolutely no swimming in the landing area
- DOGS ARE ALLOWED ON LEASHES ONLY (NO UNRULY DOGS)
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING
Clubs/teams and coaches will be held accountable for the behavior of their athletes while training on the Apex Freestyle Club Ramp Facility.
Failure to abide by the Policies and Procedures set forth will result in immediate suspension of training privileges and will only be reinstated upon approval by the Apex Freestyle Club.
LIGHTENING AND HIGH WIND ADVISORY DEMANDS IMMEDIATE EVACUATION FROM THE RAMP.