- A completed waiver - 2 pages - DOWNLOAD HERE Minors must have a parent or guardian initial and sign.
- Proof of current Freestyle Canada membership
- A Canadian approved personal flotation device.
- A CSA approved helmet.
- Skis must be waxed prior to ramping (please bring your own wax, an iron is available).
- All athletes must purchase a day pass or season's pass prior to ramping
- All athletes must be accompanied by a Level 3 coach or pay additional coaching fees.
OPTIONAL PERSONAL GEAR
- Mouth guards are strongly advised
- Ski equipment
- Water (bring a large jug of water)
- Food and snacks
- Folding chair
- Wet or dry suits
Equipment may be stored at the facility at the owner's risk.